Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Just would like to take some time to introduce myself. I, Alix Beltz am a sophomore at the University of Tampa studying Accounting and Finance. While taking a break from studies, I love staying active by taking runs on the beach or through the city. In addition, I enjoy taking pictures especially artsy photos. Wherever I may be, plenty of pictures are taken :)

Throughout this class, I expect to learn more about the specific software i.e. photoshop. While being a beginner "photographer," photoshop will help me to be more intune to the technological advances of mankind. Although photoshop is intricate, it can do some of the most amazing effects such as repair damage photographs, add in objects that were not in the original photographs, and changing the exposure of a picture (saturation, tint, black and white, etc.).  

No comments:

Post a Comment