Sunday, January 22, 2012

Logo Project

1. My first idea and one that I am drawn to is made up of an A, C and peacock feathers behind the C. The A and the C stand for Alexandra Company. The A will be gold, C will be maroon, and majority of the feathers will be a deep blue, and the tips will be olive green and gold.

2. Similar to the first idea/ logo, this one will have an A and C standing for Alexandra Company, but instead of having peacock feathers behind the A and C, there will be diamond. This logo pertains to a luxurious shoe company. Logo colors may consist of, but are not limited to gold, olive, maroon, or black.

3. I love, love, LOVE yogurt, so why not have my own yogurt company. The company will be called Alix Yogurt, but the "i" will be an "ice cream/ yogurt cone" and the "o" in yogurt will be a cherry. Each letter of the company's name will be a different color. I haven't decided the color scheme for this logo just yet.

4. Since I am heavily involved in my sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, I would love to incorporate the letters that mean so much to me in a design/ logo. My sorority letters consist of an, A, X, and an Ω (omega). I have a sketch of what I would like this logo to look like. I have a few colors that I am leaning towards- maroon, emerald green and dark brown for a logo. The Company will be called AXΩ Boot Co.

5. I am really interested in photography and effects, so I decided one of my logos should consist of a camera. Inside the camera will have my company's name, Alexandra Photography. The camera will be black and the lens and buttons will be silver. In addition, the company's name will be bright pink, so the name will still be able to stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment