Monday, February 6, 2012

INFINITY CREATIONS

    Throughout the process, the pen tool was definitely the death of me. I found it was difficult making the infinity symbol. It took many tries to make it look like this. Also, I found it was challenging to make the infinity symbol have a gradient feel to it. Overall, I enjoyed working on this logo and look forward to editing and using it in the future.    

   INFINITY CREATIONS photography is a wedding photography company. The infinity symbol represents that marriage is for a lifetime or infinity. I also used a few effects so the symbol could stand out more rather than just staying with a neutral color. Additionally, the line striking the middle of the infinity logo symbolizes a ring. As far as the Company's title, I wanted to make it look professional. "INFINITY CREATIONS" is bright pink to help bring out the title and then the word, "photography" is a softer color, but elegant at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment