Sunday, March 18, 2012

Corporate Identity- Business Card

Front

Back

I didn't realize only sketches were due last class, so I actually was panicing to get this business card done last week. I did some adjustments such as the margins (in case part of it were to get off) to the business card. I feel that the business card is well put together.  Last class, I had too much on the front and nothing on the back, but with classmates' input, I was able to gather their thoughts and therefore, it helped the business card look more professional. 

After, my panic mode was gone, I still had some problems. Even after getting assistant from the Professor, the front of the business card still had a lighter black background when printed. I really don't know what the problem is anymore. 

I did enjoy making my own layout for a business card. I wanted to stay with my original colors of bright pink, white, silver and black. The white makes the personal information pop on the business card. Additionally, two fonts were used to make this business card. I believe each of the fonts compliment each other giving an elegant, but fun feeling to the card and business. 

Not only is creating a business card a project for the class, but it will also be helpful in the future for internships and jobs. I would not necessarily put a Company's name on the card, but rather significant information from my resume such as previous work experience or skills that I obtain. I feel making a business card for future employers would help me tremendously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment